Half A Tan


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's been super hot this week. I mean, hot hot. Sauna hot.

This week I work from 3-11pm. Which means when I'm driving to work at 2pm, the sun is blazing. It's so hot I have the window down and my arm hanging out -- hoping to get some relief from the burning flames of hellish weather. On Monday I get to work, go into the bathroom, am washing my hands, look up and notice that one of my arms is darker than the other. What the...?! In a one hour drive I'd already gotten a noticeable tan! But on one arm only!

Forgetting about it the next day (Tuesday) I drive to work, go into the bathroom, look in the mirror and realize -- oh no -- it's gotten even darker! Man. I have three more shifts this week, and it's supposed to be hot every day. I'm going to be very lopsided.


0 Responses to “Half A Tan”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 

the sounds of music

the reading rainbow

  • A Generous Orthodoxy
    Brian McLaren
  • Brave New World
    Aldous Huxley
  • Catcher In the Rye
    J.D. Salinger
  • Smoke & Mirrors
    Neil Gaiman

motion pictures

people i spy on

internet tourism

Previous posts

ancient history