If You Want To Be Hardcore, You Gotta Live Hardcore


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It seems a metaphorical torch has been passed across the metaphorical web, from Sha to moi (geez, what a nice rhyme -- that is, if you pronounce it "Shaw" -- fingers crossed). So as to make her proud, I will try my best to answer the questions truthfully, honestly, and rightly. Wait. That's a bit redundant. In that case, I will also try to answer them with dignity, honour, and pride. The torch has been passed, my friends. It has been passed.

Total volume of music files on my computer:

Well...hm. Right now I'm using my sisters computer, so the technical answer is none. On my piece o' junk computer that I would normally use, I have about, let's say, hummmm, 679.4 GB. Alright. No. Maybe like...4. Bytes. Giga-ones. I don't really put my music on my computer though -- only what I download off the net. It's too much of a pain, and my computer is too far below par. Hey, that rhymed too! Man. See, I'm musical...

The last CD I bought was:
House of Heroes - S/T

Song playing right now:
Eye by the Smashing Pumpkins

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
1. On Fire - Switchfoot
2. Pioneers - Bloc Party
3. More Than Life - Hillsongs United
4. Magazine/Secret of the Easy Yoke - Pedro the Lion
5. Your Hand In Mine - Explosions In The Sky

And that's it. Now I would like to bequeath (it's a real word! Look it up!) this torch on to the following people: G-Off, Ang, Zenon ... and, well, anyone else who needs a torch bequeathed to them. That means you.


0 Responses to “If You Want To Be Hardcore, You Gotta Live Hardcore”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 

the sounds of music

the reading rainbow

  • A Generous Orthodoxy
    Brian McLaren
  • Brave New World
    Aldous Huxley
  • Catcher In the Rye
    J.D. Salinger
  • Smoke & Mirrors
    Neil Gaiman

motion pictures

people i spy on

internet tourism

Previous posts

ancient history