Hit-Or-Miss Thoughts of the Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I love getting my hair cut. Well, in general. I mean, I like the feeling, even though it's rare that I'm satisfied with the way the person cut my hair. For crying out loud, how hard is it to follow my instructions? Can't they understand I want it like Brad Pitt's? How frickin' hard is that to do?! But anyway. I like having my hair cut. It feels nice to touch. Do you want to touch my hair? (Say no and this conversation never happened...)

- - -

I really don't like hot weather. How odd is that? I dunno. I always just feel super uncomfortable. I like it cool/warm, with a nice breeze. But that scorching, burning heat that lights the hair on my arm on fire -- I ain't having that. I mean, it's not like I'm anti-summer. I just appreciate a cool day over a day in Hell.

- - -

I hope Rob & Amber don't win the Amazing Race. But I have a feeling they will...'Reality TV' is evil. Evil I tell you! Eeeeeeee-vul! And yet I watch. Oh, what a fool am I.

- - -

I'm listening to some stand-up comedy, and having a really hard time typing. I keep bursting into fits of laughter (and I think my roomate keeps turning up the TV louder and louder) and then I can't breathe and then I type a few words of gibberish then try to delete them and type something meaningful and then start laughing again. The worst is that I tend to alkmsdfa asdkf8d2930-2 ';sdlfdss ...

- - -

It seems incredibly egotistical of me to refer to myself as "The Stewart. I mean, really, I am only one member of a vast Empire of Stewart's, both past and present. And here I am, affixing a definite article to my name, as if I, Kyle, am the single most important member of the Stewart clan...

...Meh. Too late to turn back now.


0 Responses to “Hit-Or-Miss Thoughts of the Day”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 

the sounds of music

the reading rainbow

  • A Generous Orthodoxy
    Brian McLaren
  • Brave New World
    Aldous Huxley
  • Catcher In the Rye
    J.D. Salinger
  • Smoke & Mirrors
    Neil Gaiman

motion pictures

people i spy on

internet tourism

Previous posts

ancient history