What Did I Tell You? It's About Newness


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, for those of you who saw this blog before now -- it's looking a bit different. I discovered the magic that is other people's creativity, and their generosity in making their Blog-plates available to the less-fortunate (people like me who have neither the equipment or the current know-how to design their own). You'll see the creator's link at the bottom of the page. He's got some cool ones.

I wasn't liking how dark and cramped the last one felt. This one's got some room to breathe, I think. Anyway, that's enough messing around for the evening.

Now, let's just hope this all works out...[nervous twitch setting in].


0 Responses to “What Did I Tell You? It's About Newness”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 

the sounds of music

the reading rainbow

  • A Generous Orthodoxy
    Brian McLaren
  • Brave New World
    Aldous Huxley
  • Catcher In the Rye
    J.D. Salinger
  • Smoke & Mirrors
    Neil Gaiman

motion pictures

people i spy on

internet tourism

Previous posts

ancient history