Firefox


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I just downloaded the web browser Firefox. It's pretty rad. I haven't fiddled with it too much yet, but I like it so far. I've been using Netscape for the last few months, because my IE kept getting a ridiculous amount of spyware and virus attacks. I never got any from Netscape, and apparently Firefox has quite a bit of protection too.

One of the thing I loved about Netscape was the 'tabs' -- instead of opening a bajillion seperate windows, you could just open a bunch of tabs in the same one, and flip through a few websites at a time. Firefox has that too. Also, so far it seems to load everything way faster than Netscape did. I think it's worth checking out. Takes up very little space, which is another bonus.

And I mean, if I recommend it, it must be quality, right?!


0 Responses to “Firefox”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 

the sounds of music

the reading rainbow

  • A Generous Orthodoxy
    Brian McLaren
  • Brave New World
    Aldous Huxley
  • Catcher In the Rye
    J.D. Salinger
  • Smoke & Mirrors
    Neil Gaiman

motion pictures

people i spy on

internet tourism

Previous posts

ancient history