My Heart


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



A thousand times I've failed, still Your mercy remains.
And should I stumble again, I'm caught in Your grace.
Everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fades.
Never ending, Your glory goes beyond all fame.

Your will above all else.
My purpose remains the art of losing myself in bringing You praise.
Everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fades.
Never ending, Your glory goes beyond all fame.

In my heart and my soul, Lord, I give You control.
Consume me from the inside out.
Lord, let justice and praise become my embrace
To love you from the inside out.

(From The Inside Out, Hillsong United)


0 Responses to “My Heart”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 

the sounds of music

the reading rainbow

  • A Generous Orthodoxy
    Brian McLaren
  • Brave New World
    Aldous Huxley
  • Catcher In the Rye
    J.D. Salinger
  • Smoke & Mirrors
    Neil Gaiman

motion pictures

people i spy on

internet tourism

Previous posts

ancient history