It's Not A Small World Afterall


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This is a cool little gizmo. Gadget. Gidget. Thingee-magig. Powerful devil-magic. Whathaveyou.

It'll tell you how much of the world you've seen (and by seen, they don't mean places you've seen on TV, but places you have wtinessed with your own two eyes). Behold: Visited Countries.

Apparently I've only seen 2% of the world. That makes me sad. I would like to have seen at least 50% before I die. I am making that my new goal. I figure, if I hit Europe and Africa, I'll be in good shape.


1 Responses to “It's Not A Small World Afterall”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hey, I have looked over alot of your posts, and I am pretty darn sure that you are my long lost(since last summer anyway) friend Kyle. The one who used to live in TR and roast wieners to get us through grade 12....is it you? If it is, I'd love to hear from you... I have my own blog if you want to check it out. It's not near as in depth as yours, but has lots of news on our new little family:) If this is not my friend Kyle, I apologize for intruding on your blog:)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 

the sounds of music

the reading rainbow

  • A Generous Orthodoxy
    Brian McLaren
  • Brave New World
    Aldous Huxley
  • Catcher In the Rye
    J.D. Salinger
  • Smoke & Mirrors
    Neil Gaiman

motion pictures

people i spy on

internet tourism

Previous posts

ancient history