When You Kick The Can...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I got a new copy of my driver's license in the mail today, and included in the envelope was a form to register to be an organ donor. I already registered last year, but it reminded me both how easy it is and how important it is. It's quick to register and heck, if you're dead, why would you care? You aren't using it anymore. And besides, think of the people you could possibly be helping. Ever see the movie John Q? I rest my case.

If you're in B.C., click here.
In Ontario, click here.
In Alberta, click here.

And for those of you in other parts of Canada, you can check out GiveLife - there is also a map with links to specific Provincial programs. Anyone else - sorry, ya gots to go looking yourself (hey, that's why God invented Google).


0 Responses to “When You Kick The Can...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 

the sounds of music

the reading rainbow

  • A Generous Orthodoxy
    Brian McLaren
  • Brave New World
    Aldous Huxley
  • Catcher In the Rye
    J.D. Salinger
  • Smoke & Mirrors
    Neil Gaiman

motion pictures

people i spy on

internet tourism

Previous posts

ancient history