"Tag! You're Strange!"


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Apparently I've been tagged. I'm supposed to write five strange things I do and pass it on. Okee dokee. Let's see.

Five Strange Things I Do
1. I tie my shoelaces with two 'bunny ears'. I actually have no idea how to tie them any other way.
2. When I hang posters up, I use a tape measure to make sure they are spaced evenly.
3. I collect toys.
4. I sometimes burst into song, making up lyrics as I go. Other times I will repeat what other people are saying in song form.
5. I laugh at very inappropriate times, especially tense/stressful/shocking moments.

Now I get to 'tag' five other people. So I tag, well, Stop Five Records first of all, Steph, Zenon, Mark, and Sha.

The end.


0 Responses to “"Tag! You're Strange!"”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 

the sounds of music

the reading rainbow

  • A Generous Orthodoxy
    Brian McLaren
  • Brave New World
    Aldous Huxley
  • Catcher In the Rye
    J.D. Salinger
  • Smoke & Mirrors
    Neil Gaiman

motion pictures

people i spy on

internet tourism

Previous posts

ancient history