Apple: Merry Christmas to the Rich Folk


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I get these Apple e-mail flyers every few days. It seems to me those guys spend too much time in their offices making things out of plastic and not enough in reality. Here's what they seem to think my Christmas list looks like, and what I should be buying:

Mom: iMac G5
Dad: iBook G4
Sister: iPod Nano
Friend: Airport Express

Yeah, so ok, this kid who has four people on his list and about $6, 000 to spend between them is...who? And how do I get on his list?


0 Responses to “Apple: Merry Christmas to the Rich Folk”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 

the sounds of music

the reading rainbow

  • A Generous Orthodoxy
    Brian McLaren
  • Brave New World
    Aldous Huxley
  • Catcher In the Rye
    J.D. Salinger
  • Smoke & Mirrors
    Neil Gaiman

motion pictures

people i spy on

internet tourism

Previous posts

ancient history