The Beginning of Something Beautiful...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, I did it. I went with the multitude of finatics and gave in and got me one these nifty things cursedly named "Blogs". Spicy.

I swore I would never do it. Then again, I swore I'd never own a cell phone. And now look at me. And when I was 12 I swore I'd never listen to 'non-Christian' music. Bah. I'm sure somewhere along the line I probably swore I'd never smoke cigars. Well. Too bad. I gave in. To everything. I'm weak.

But really, there is a point to all this. No, I am not doing this for fame. No, I am not doing this for wealth. No, I am not doing this for the ladies. Well, ok, maybe for the ladies. No, no. I...must...stay...strong. Must...not...give in.

I'm doing this for me. Plain and simple, cut-and-dry, 100% Alberta Beef. Whatever that means. I love to put what's in my head onto paper, but since I have such a hard time being consistent with the real-deal, I'm going to try and see how the ol' e-paper works. Fingers crossed.

I am not expecting this "blog" (I have to come up with a better name for this thing. Maybe I'll call it "Betty".) to be read much. Maybe someone will stumble onto it. But for now, I just want to write about what's in my head, about what I'm reading, about what I'm listening to, about what I just watched, or about my world domination plans (The wheels are spinning, ladies and gents. They are spinning.).

If you are someone, thanks for reading. If you are me, well, well-done Kyle. Well done.


0 Responses to “The Beginning of Something Beautiful...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 

the sounds of music

the reading rainbow

  • A Generous Orthodoxy
    Brian McLaren
  • Brave New World
    Aldous Huxley
  • Catcher In the Rye
    J.D. Salinger
  • Smoke & Mirrors
    Neil Gaiman

motion pictures

people i spy on

internet tourism

Previous posts

ancient history